If you have any questions on our Policies & Terms, please contact us (1-719-686-6816).
- 21 years of age or older, 25 years with minors for off-road adventures
- 25 years of age for Slingshot adventures
- Valid driver’s license for Polaris adventures
- Able to grasp the handholds
- Firmly plant feet, with back fully against the seat back rest
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian
- Off-road passengers must be 4 years of age or older
- Slingshot passengers must be 8 years of age or older
- Are offered and suggested to wear a Helmet and Eye Protection
- Suggested to wear Gloves in Side by Sides
- All should wear Closed-toe-Shoes
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit within a 48 hours notice of cancellation before your reserved time
- We allow one rescheduling within 24 hour notice of your reservation
- Your credit card will be charged the full reservation amount in the event of late cancellation, late arrival or no-show. A one-time reservation change may be allowed within the same year based upon service availability and circumstance.
- Inability to pay security deposits (if required) is considered a no-show
- Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.